New Patient Examination DEV
Why choose us?
At Bridge Dental and Implant Clinic our goal is to provide all clients with high-quality, long lasting care in a happy and comfortable environment and we hope that you appreciate our long-term outlook to your dental care.
We are always pleased to welcome new patients to our practice and our team strives to make your dental journey as relaxed as possible.
What's included in your new patient consultation?
- We start by looking at the head, neck, muscles and glands.
- We then go inside the mouth checking that all your soft tissues are healthy such as the cheeks and tongue.
- The next step is to create a computerised digital record of all your teeth including any treatment you have had in the past.
- Then we assess the health of your gums, to see if there are any signs of gum disease.
- We will also be taking a detailed look at your jaw joints and the way your teeth bite together.
- We will take any x-rays necessary for diagnosis and finally we will take some pictures using Intraoral cameras so that we show you exactly what is going on in your mouth.
- Together we can discuss your bespoke treatment needs.
New Patient Consultation From only £80
The cost of the comprehensive examination is as little as £80.00. Please call us on 01332 916351 and a member of our Reception Team will be able to advise you further or enquire using our online form.
We look forward to meeting you
At Bridge Dental and Implant Clinic we provide all aspects of general and specialist care for the whole family. In order to meet this, we have recruited a highly skilled and dedicated team and have invested in the latest equipment, laboratory support and staff training.
When you start thinking of your treatment and want to begin your journey, it is good to talk to someone who has in-depth knowledge about your treatment plan – we offer FREE consultations with our highly experienced Treatment Coordinator Sonya, or you can book straight in for a New Patient Examination, this is a comprehensive Examination with one of our experienced Dentists.