What can we do for you?
- Implant placement (restoration if needed)
- Atraumatic Extractions/Socket Preservation
- CBCT Scans/OPG
How to refer – it could not be easier
- Select the appropriate referral form for your patient’s needs:
- Either fill in the form online and submit it to us, or download the PDF, fill it out, and email it to us
- Advise the patient that we will contact them
- We will contact the patient at the earliest opportunity and arrange for the initial consultation
- You will be contacted and kept up date of your patient’s planned treatment
- Once the treatment is completed a discharge letter will be sent to you outlining treatment completed and any aftercare needed.
- Patient returned to your care and encouraged to attend their scheduled appointment.
How quickly will my patients be seen?
We aim to see all referrals within 7 to 15 working days. We are available Monday to Friday. Please find our opening hours on the home page.
We aim to provide you and your patients with a full written treatment plan with 7 days of them being seen.
Need more information?
If you are a dental practitioner requiring further details of our referral services, or if you wish for one of our dentists to contact you, please telephone our us on 01332 22 06 23, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Referral Pack and Practice Brochure is available. Please contact us to request any or all of these.
Please note that out of respect to our referring colleagues we do not accept new patients onto our general list who have been referred to us by their own dentist.