Dental Care Plan
The preventive membership
We want to reward and look after our loyal patients. If you become a member of our practice you can make great savings on dental treatment and have the added comfort that you are insured in the event of an accident or an emergency.
The benefits to which you will be entitled are set out below.
- Treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours.
- Production of study models (when required).
- Following recommended restorative work, any subsequent remedial work required within 12 months (on a like-for-like basis).
20% discount on:
- Any additional hygiene work
- Any oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery
- Any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- Any fillings
- Most other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
Our members are also offered regular complimentary care appointments as a “thank you” for their loyalty to the practice. After six consecutive monthly payments, you can benefit from the following:
- A dental appointment to provide a clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary
- A hygiene appointment including scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
As long as you continue to be a member of our practice, you will be eligible for such care appointments. All that you need to do is make six consecutive monthly payments and, each time you do this, you will be entitled to attend the practice for your regular dental and hygiene appointment.
* Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
** The plan price includes a premium of £0.51 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Insurance premium prices correct at time of going to print.
Book your free no obligation consultation
We would love to hear from you. Either call us on 01332 220623 or book online below.