Our goal is to provide our clients with high-quality, long lasting care in a happy and comfortable environment and we hope that you appreciate our long-term outlook to your dental care. We encourage preventive techniques which help you to understand how to maintain a healthy mouth, and to keep it free from both tooth decay and gum disease. We also aspire to provide a large selection of cosmetic dental treatments to give you the smile you have always desired.
In order to meet this commitment we have recruited a highly skilled and dedicated team and have invested in the latest equipment, laboratory support and staff training.
In addition to our offer of outstanding dental care, at Bridge Dental & Implant Clinic our aim is to treat all of our patients as individuals – we will always have time to listen to your questions and comments.
Promises and expectations:
Our promises to you
- We will treat you with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- We will ensure that we are dedicated to providing quality dental care. Your safety and comfort are our priority.
- We will listen carefully to your problems and provide full professional assessments of your dental needs. We are happy to offer solutions and make recommendations, but will let you make the final decisions.
- We will provide a written estimate of the cost of your treatment before it begins.
- We will ensure that we maintain high standards of patient protection through sterilisation of all our instruments and use of disposable items where possible.
- We are committed to ongoing training for all the dental team.
- We will protect your smile by helping you keep your teeth and gums healthy for life.
In return, we ask you
- To be reliable and attend the appointments you have reserved.
- To value the appointments we’ve scheduled. Your dental health is important and please think of others if you need to rearrange – letting us know in advance gives the opportunity to allow others to receive care.
- To tell us if you are particularly nervous about dental treatment and if you have a medical condition that requires special attention.
- To tell us what you like and dislike about any aspect of our treatment or service so that we have an opportunity to know how to care for you better.
- To update your personal details if they change.
The biggest compliment you can pay us is to recommend our services to your family, friends and colleagues. If you know anyone who may be interested in receiving the same kind of quality care, please do tell them about us. We promise to take good care of them. Thank you.
Book your free no obligation consultation
We would love to hear from you. Either call us on 01332 916 351 or book online below.