We believe in treating patients as friends to whom we show care, consideration, compassion and honesty. We believe this is a two way process and as such we assure you of the following:
- We will always listen to your dental problems and provide you with guidance and a range of solutions to suit both your lifestyle and budget.
- All our staff are trained to the very highest standards and we only offer treatments that we would be happy to use on ourselves or our families.
- We follow the latest cross infection guidelines – your safety and satisfaction is of paramount importance to us.
- Provision of the best techniques, finest materials and the latest technology available to ensure that any treatment you receive at Bridge dental and implant clinic is as quick, efficient and as painless as possible.
- Provision of written estimates detailing all treatment costs and payment expectations
- We recognise how valuable your time is and will always try to keep to appointments
Equally we then hope you will:
- Attend appointments promptly; if you need to cancel please could you inform us as soon as possible.
- Discuss any dental problems you may have (no matter how small) so that we can provide you with a solution tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Ask questions if you are unsure about any treatment we provide – we want you to be completely happy about your decision.
- Pay for treatment at the close of each visit or in accordance with a pre-arranged payment plan.
- Look after your dental health utilising the techniques that we have taught you.
- Treat our team members with respect.
And if you like what we do, please recommend us to anyone that you feel would appreciate the care, atmosphere and dental treatment that we deliver.
Book your free no obligation consultation
We would love to hear from you. Either call us on 01332 916 351 or book online below.